Design Assist for Your Architectural Wall Systems Project
“Design-Assist” (DA) is a procurement method by which a specialty subcontractor, such as PCC, is engaged prior to the completion of design, to assist the architect, engineer, or construction manager in the development of the design and construction documents. During the process, PCC will act as an integral part of the design team to help insure the final design remains within the time and budget allotted for the project. During DA, PCC will:
- Assist the designers to expedite the detailing of the façade
- Assist with coordination and engineering of supports
- Suggest cost effective design alternatives
- Evaluate options on design/details
- Provide structural attachment details
- Provide structural loading information
- Identify cost saving opportunities
- Provide input constructability and sit specific equipment needs
- Aid in coordination of other trades components
See our Design Assist photo gallery See our Design Assist photo gallery here.
We look forward to discussing your project and partnering with you. Please contact us and let’s get started.